The “Hey Pastor…?!” Podcast is a monthly production where Pastor Marc (and any guests he might bring on) answers questions which have been submitted.
We should never shy away from seeking answers for things we do not understand regarding God, the Bible, religion, or life in general.
You can visit the official podcast website at www.HeyPastor.org.
- 17 Why doesn’t the Bible condemn slavery and rape?
- 16 Questions on Circumcision and Jesus’ Sacrifice
- 15 How do I cope with the recent death of my wife?
- 14 Why did God hide all the evidence for a worldwide Flood?
- 13 What is the Biblical Definition of “Love”?
- 12 If God is loving, then why should we fear Him?
- 11 What is “Bioethics” and why is it important?
- 10 Does empathy work as the basis for morality?
- 09 Why am I a Young Earth Creationist?
- 08 A Look at Street Epistemology, Part 2
- 07 A Look at Street Epistemology, Part 1
- 06 How can you tell if the Bible is history or fiction?
- 05 Halloween, Is it Possible to “Sin No More”?, and What is the sin that leads to death?
- 04 Have books been taken out of the Bible?
- 03 The Good Samaritan and Perseverance on Roller Skates
- 02 Jesus’ Siblings, Why go to Church, and a bit more about The Shack
- 01 Judaism, Christianity, and some thoughts about The Shack
- 00 What was I thinking?