- 01/21/18 Pursuing Justice for Those Who Can’t (Sanctity of Life Sunday)
- 01/14/18 The Beginning of Knowledge (Refocus 2018 pt 2)
- 01/07/18 Great is the Lord (Refocus 2018 pt 1)
- 10/29/17 The Reformation, 500 Years Later
- 07/23 PM How the Gospels Fit Together
- 05/07 PM Why is Apologetics Important in the Church?
- 3/26 Speaking in Tongues, Salvation, & a Right Understanding of Scripture
- 3/12 Gideons Presentation by Steve Sappington
- 3/5 Homosexuality and The Church, Part 2
- 2/26 Homosexuality and The Church, Part 1
- 1/15 In His Image (Sanctity of Human Life)
- 11/13 Ordination Sermon (Rev David Dover)
- 10/09 Pass it On
- 10/02 Zeal According to Knowledge
- 07/24 “Jesus, The Image of the Invisible God” [ View on YouTube ]
- 07/17 “3 Common Barriers to Evangelism [ View on YouTube ]
- 07/10 “Unity in Christ” [ View on YouTube ]
- 07/03 “God & Country” [ View on YouTube ]
- 05/1 PM “UnDesigned Coincidences”
- 03/28 Easter Sunday: “Celebrating the Truth of the Resurrection” [ View of YouTube ]
- 01/24 “A People Who Serve” [ View on YouTube ]
- 01/17 “Created in The Image of God” [ View on YouTube ]
- 01/10 “A PeopleWho Worship [ View on YouTube ]
- 01/03 “A People Who Pray” [ View on YouTube ]
Excerpt from the message “Homosexuality and the Church, Part 2“.
Pastor Marc offers some words of encouragement this Thanksgiving season.
How do we deal with the seemingly conflicting accounts of Jesus calling His disciples in Capernaum? Was it On the Sabbath before going to Peter’s house as told by Mark and Matthew, or the next day after a miraculous catch of fish following Jesus’ using Peter’s boat as a stage as Luke records it?
What do we do with the alleged contraction between John’s account of Jesus calling Andrew, Peter, James and John at the Jordan, and the Synoptic Gospels’ account of their calling in Capernaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee?
So often we think of miracles, especially healings, as a favor to, or reward for, the person receiving the miracle, but what if instead we consider that it’s God that gets the glory? How would that change our view of unanswered prayers and the times when no miracle is forthcoming? [Excerpt from sermon on Sept. 17th, 2017]
Pastor Marc was joined by Baylor University sociologist Kenneth Vaughan for an “on the spot” question and answer event on April 26th, 2017.
Pastor Marc addresses submitted questions about Jesus’ family, the necessity for Christians to belong to a church, and gives some additional thoughts on “The Shack”.
You can stream or download the audio-only format: https://HeyPastorPodcast.sermon.net/widget/player/24865
Or stream it from YouTube:
The fancy Latin term for it is “Imago Dei”. The Image of God. The Scriptures record God’s creation of man as something separate from and different than the creation of everything else. Mankind is created “in the image of God”. But what does that mean? In this session we take a look at some of the details philosophers and theologians have hammered out regarding this issue.