Order of Service, October 18, 2020
Call to Worship, “We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise”
- Music, Carol Odenwald
- Sermon, Pastor Marc Lambert
- “Christ was Crucified, Died, and was Buried”
- Altar Call, “As the Deer”
Sunday Evening: (6:00pm)
- Study of Judges
- Dr. David Krauss
- Via Zoom
- “Christianity & Entertainment” with Jay Medenwaldt
Tithes & Offerings
We encourage our church family to continue to tithe and support our church. Anyone who wishes to may drop off their tithes at the Moody Bank and specify it is tithes for the LHBC account or send checks to church address: 1155 Liberty Hill Rd, Moody, TX 76557.
- Christmas Box Ministry! – Be getting items together or money for this ministry. Nine dollars goes in each box for shipping. At 100 boxes, that’s $900!
- Wednesday – “Christianity & Politics” with Jay Medenwaldt.
- Note – Offering plate is on the table for dropping in tithes.
- Note – Social distancing practiced during services. Services will still be livestreamed for those who choose to stay home. Nursery has resumed.
- Note – Sermons should be posted by Tuesday or Wednesday and live on YouTube. Check out http://www.LHBCMoody.org
Weekly Reading Plan: Week 42
- Lamentations; Psalm 137; 1 Peter 4
- Obadiah; Jeremiah 40-42; Psalm 147; 1 Peter 5
- Jeremiah 43, 44, 46; 2 Peter 1
- Jeremiah 47, 48, 49; Psalm 80; 2 Peter 2
- Jeremiah 50-51; 2 Peter 3
REGULARLY SCHEDULED EVENTS
- Sunday School – 10:00 am
- Sunday Worship – 11:00 am
- Sunday PM Bible Study – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday Activities – 7:00 pm
Pastor Marc’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCugqUID3u5TFl57LUmt-5YQ
The Apostles Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.